100% Natural Bala Powder 227g
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredients: 100% Natural Bala Powder (Sida cordifolia)
'Bala' is an Ayurvedic term for strength or power. As implied by the name, this herb is utilised to increase physical and mental strength. It promotes joint and muscle mobility by promoting joint lubrication and assisting with sporadic joint inflammation.
- Provides nourishment to the body.
- Reduces joint pain, headache and inflammation.
- Gives everyday energy to the body.
- Promotes sexual wellness, as it is an aphrodisiac.
- It has an anti-spasmodic effect, and these qualities support its usage in preventing asthma attacks and treating bronchitis and dry cough.
- Bala delivers the nutrition required for a radiant complexion.
- It helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- It encourages healthy nerve activity by dissolving and clearing the occasional accumulation in the nerves, enabling simple nerve-muscle coordination, through external application.
- Helps in dealing with fatigue.
- It contains hepatoprotective and antioxidant properties.
- Ayurvedic remedy for management of Parkinson's disease, insomnia, premature ejaculation and multiple sclerosis.
How to use:
- It can be applied topically by mixing with water to reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- Intake of ¼ - ½ tsp bala powder by mixing it with honey or warm water makes it act like a daily revitaliser.
- Applying bala and milk to the skin, makes it smooth and soft.
- Taking bala milk (adding bala powder to milk after boiling milk) at bedtime and after, sex promotes regeneration of reproductive tissues.
Non GMO, Not Tested On Animals, No Fillers, No Binders, No Common Allergens, No Preservatives. 100% Plant-Based + Gluten Free. GMP Certified.
Contraindications: Not to be consumed in cases of high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease and in pregnancy or by nursing mothers.