Organic Sweet Almond Oil 100ml
Regular price $30.00 Sale price$22.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil.
Sweet almond oil is high in vitamins E and A, as well as essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. It is light in nature and easily absorbed in skin. Abundance of vitamins and nutrients, makes it ideal to use in our everyday skincare routine. Also it can be added in our daily diet. Nearly half of a dried almond’s weight is oil. Ripe almonds are pressed to extract the oil with minimal heat.
- Assists with dryness and itching on rough skin, as fatty acids nourish the skin by helping it retain moisture, while vitamin E calms inflammation.
- Deeply moisturises scalp, reducing dandruff and increasing hair growth.
- Sweet almond oil contains proteins that may help to strengthen fragile, brittle nails.
- Person with oily skin produces too much sebum, which can easily trap dirt and block pores, potentially resulting in pimples and acne. Sweet almond oil cleanses our pores of pollutants, grime, and superfluous oils.
- Rejuvenates skin and lightens scar marks.
- Vit. E present in it acts as an anti-aging agent and collagen.
- Soothes puffy eyes and reduces dark circles by applying it under eyes before going to bed.
- Reduces UV damage and heals chronic skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis.
- Reduces stretch marks and can be used as makeup remover.
- Almond oil may enhance memory and support healthy cholesterol levels because it contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- Due to its strong antioxidant content and capacity to inhibit inflammatory responses within the body, it can lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
How to use:
- It can be combined with essential oils like lavender oil, tea tree oil, etc to improve skin tone.
- Applying sweet almond oil directly on lips gives soft and plumy lips.
- Massage the oil directly into the skin, nails, marks, etc.
- Used as a finishing oil on top of a dish to offer extra taste and nutrition.
- Also used for salad dressing.
Best Before: Aug 2024
Quantity - 100ml