Organic Bhumiamlaki (Bhoomi Amla) Tablets - 600mg
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredients: USDA Certified Bhoomi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Organic Gum Acacia, DM Water.
Bhoomi Amla is different to Amla fruit. Bhoomi Amla is a small shrub of which the leaves are used medicinally or made into a powder. Its english name is Stone Breaker which is classified from medicinal effects on clearing gall and bladder stones.
- Supports the liver as its action is hepatoprotective (protecting the liver from damage). It is indicated for chronic and viral hepatitis (with its cholagogue action) as it promotes bile flow. Hence improves liver function. It also prevents the formation of gallstones and supports in clearing them.
- Alleviates skin diseases where liver is the causative factor.
- Supports in relieving digestive tract disorders with hyperacidity, inflammation and dysentery
- Reduces coughing.
- Its antiviral, and an immuno-regulator which may support impaired immune disorders such as HIV, flu, myalgic encephalomyelitis and herpes.
- As its cooling herb it lowers pitta and hence is used in heavy menstrual bleeding, it reduces painful urination, congestion and leucorrhoea through clearing inflammatory heat from the lower abdomen.
- It's also found to reduce blood sugar levels.
Can be combined with - Manjishtha, Bhringraj for liver support. Amla (fruit), Cardamom, Gymnema to support a diabetic regime. Manjishtha, Neem, Turmeric for inflammatory skin conditions. Guduchi in immunocompromised conditions. Gokshura, Manjishtha in inflammatory disorders related to the pelvic region.
Balances Pitta & Kapha.
Suggested Use: 1-2 Tablets a day with meals or as recommended by health practitioner.
Non-GMO, Not Tested On Animals, No Filler, No Common Allergens. 100% Plant-Based + Gluten Free. GMP-Certified.
600mg Each Tablet - 60 Tablets
Exp: December 2024