Natural French Pink Clay (Montmorillonite) 227g
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredient: 100% Natural only french pink clay (MONTMORILLONITE), Also called French Rose Clay.
French Pink Clay is a combination of red and white clays. It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types. Its unique composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite.
Found in abundance in southern France and is derived from a compound of volcanic ash. Organic French pink clay has a high content of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, etc.
Appearance: Fine rose/pink coloured powder.
Benefits: French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse the skin, slough off dead skin cells and to create an overall refreshed appearance. It can be used on oily or acne-prone skin.
- Deeply cleans the pores without stripping off skin's own protective barrier.
- It clears pores, calms irritation and inflammation.
- Improves skin elasticity and cell regeneration.
- Improves skin tone.
- Normalizes sebum production.
- Has a disinfectant effect.
- Restores impaired tissue function.
- Helps to cleanse and exfoliate your skin pores while absorbing the access oil & dirt to give you clear glowing radiant skin.
- Good for Hair: French Pink Clay constructively helps to polish up the health of hair and scalp by removing toxins from the scalp and strand. It stimulates hair growth and gently washes away excess oil and greasiness from the scalp without stripping the natural oils
- Helps reload skin with nutrients that function to retain moisture and draw impurities from the skin.
- Reduces dullness and patchiness of the skin by peeling off the dead skin cells.
- Eliminates blackheads, hormonal breakouts, and pustule pimples and makes the skin even toned.
Take an adequate amount of powder, put some water to make a thick paste, add the desired essential oil, then apply evenly on your skin for 10-15 min, & wash with normal water.
Suitable for all skin types.
Application: French Pink Clay can be used in body wraps, soap making, face masks, mineral based or cream based cleansers, face or body scrubs, cosmetics and facial powders.
Non GMO, Not Tested On Animals, No Filler, No Binders, No Common Allergens. 100% Plant-Based. GMP Certified.
Best Before: Jan 2025