100% Natural Nagarmotha Powder (Nutgrass/Musta)
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredients: 100% Natural Nagarmotha Powder (Cyperus rotundus)
Nagarmotha is known as Musta/Mustaka in Sanskrit and Nutgrass in English. It is known as one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for regulating the menstrual cycle and promoting a healthy flow which is scientifically proven due to it containing a phytoestrogen (β-sitosterol).
Found to support PMS with pain, bloating, irritability, a delayed onset, and/or depression. This is due to its effect on the smooth muscle in the uterus. It is also beneficial for nourishing and purifying breast milk.
- Promotes comfortable menstruation.
- Supports in fever.
- Enkindles digestion (promotes appetite, breakdown and absorption of food).
- Supports stool formation and stops/prevents diarrhoea.
- Supports in intestinal spasms and pain and promotes lower abdominal comfort.
- Relieves flatulence, borborygmus and bloating.
- Relevant in all signs of high oestrogen.
- Promotes liver function through the release of bile, metabolism of hormones, haemoglobin and fats.
- Balances emotions during days before and during menstruation.
- Often used for treating Candida albicans (yeast) and parasite infections, when taken in a high dose. On low doses, it stimulates digestion and balances Vata.
- Regulates body temperature and also relieves skin problems such as Eczema and Pruritus.
Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Can be used with ginger and Shatavari in gynaecological problems in regards to pain, irregular cycle, and or intermittent bleeding.
- For liver, congestion can be used with Guduchi and/or neem.
Dosage: 0.5 grams – 12 grams (max) per day. (Do not take in high doses if you have a Vata predominant body).
Non-GMO, Not Tested On Animals, No Filler, No Binders, No Common Allergens. 100% Plant-Based + Gluten-Free. GMP Certified.Pack: 227g
Best Before: Aug 2024