Ginger Oil 30ml
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ginger oil is prepared from steam distillation of rhizome part of ginger plant. So due to concentration of its compounds, Ginger oil contains higher levels of gingerol, main therapeutic components found in ginger than the fresh ginger. It can be ingested or applied topically in medical situations. It can be used to increase aroma and taste of the prepared food. It is anti bacterial, stimulant, laxative, warm and refreshing in nature. It can be used on daily basis.
- Being warm and strong in nature, it is a natural remedy for indigestion, nausea, colic pain, vomiting and other digestive issues.
- It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature, so helpful in infections.
- Being expectorant, it removes excessive mucus from respiratory tract and give relieves from cold, flu, cough, etc.
- It is anti-inflammatory hence reduces swelling of various body parts.
- It promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol levels.
- It decreases risk of diabetes.
- Alleviates muscle pain.
- Promotes liver health.
- It is anti-oxidative, hence prevents cell damage.
- It is used in aromatherapy to reduce anxiety, stress, depression and exhaustion.
How to use:
- Add a drop of ginger oil in a glass full of water in case of nausea and vomiting.
- In muscle and joint pain, apply few drops of ginger oil on concerned area.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in bathing water, for refreshment.
- Add 1 drop of essential oil in green tea, for cold and cough.
- To improve digestion, add 1 drop in curry or meal.
Vegan, 100% herbal actives, paraben-free, silicone-free & cruelty free.