Cinnamon Oil 30ml
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The inner bark of the tree Cinnamomum zeylanicum is distilled to extract cinnamon oil. It is enriched with many potential qualities like pain reliever, appetiser, aphrodisiac, mood uplifter, etc. Cinnamaldehyde is the main bio active component which makes it, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. It can be used as medicine or can be added as a spice in the food.
- Used in aromatherapy to reduce depression, anxiety, insomnia etc. and uplifts mood.
- Acts as disinfectant.
- Supports oral health by reducing cavities and infection inside mouth.
- Being anti-bacterial, it destroys life-threatening bacteria and protects our body from various diseases.
- Moisturises skin and makes it smooth.
- Promotes hair growth and thickening by improving circulation, also eliminates scalp build up.
- Improves digestion by boosting up digestive fire.
- Eases pain like headache, stomach ache, menstrual pain, etc.
- Reduces cholesterol levels and combats oxidative stress.
- Helps in sore throat, reduces inflammation and clears out mucus from respiratory tract.
How to use:
- Combine cinnamon oil with equal parts of coconut oil and apply on skin as moisturiser.
- Add 1-2 drops of cinnamon oil in warm water or honey and consume it empty stomach in morning.
- Add a drop of it, in cooked meal.
- It can be applied on site of pain by mixing with other carrier oil like castor oil, mustard oil, etc.
Vegan, 100% herbal actives, paraben-free, silicone-free & cruelty free.