Castor Oil 100ml
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Castor oil is obtained from the seeds of castor plant. The oil is filtered and steam-treated after extraction in order to get rid of ricin, a poisonous substance that can turn oil rancid. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid, proteins, antioxidants, etc. This oil can be used internally and externally for therapeutic effects.
- It is a natural laxative, decreasing symptoms of constipation and improper bowel movements due to presence of ricinoleic acid.
- Being rich in fatty acids, it can be applied on skin as moisturiser. It is very good for people with dry and rough skin.
- Promotes hair growth, thickness, make them shiny and smooth.
- Gives relief from dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Calms dry face and chapped lips.
- Promotes wound healing due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesia effects.
- Softens cracked heels.
- Being anti-inflammatory, it gives relief in patients with arthritis.
- Relieves menstrual cramps
How to use:
- Add half tablespoon of castor oil to warm milk, warm water, tea, etc. for relief in constipation.
- Massage lukewarm Castor oil to affected joints in case of osteoarthritis.
- Apply castor oil to your scalp and hair roots. Massage for 15-20 mins over scalp for improving hair health.
- Rub castor oil on feet or dry skin. Cover the area with light cloth and leave overnight.
- Apply topically over skin, face and lips.
Vegan, 100% herbal actives, paraben-free, silicone-free & cruelty free.