Livronic® Kansa (Bronze) Face Roller
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hand-Crafted from pure Kansa (Bronze) metal, an alloy of Copper and Tin cherished in Ayurveda as a 'natural healer,' this tool brings forth ancient wisdom's healing and anti-aging prowess. The Kansa Roller comes with 2 different sized rollers to fit the contours of your face perfectly.
• Sculpts and uplifts your face.
• Targets puffiness, face-lifting, and double chin reduction with ease.
• Minimises acne breakouts and heals scar spots.
• Provides firm and toned skin and gently fades early ageing signs.
• Provides a relaxing effect on your face, neck, under-eyes and head.
• Purges impurities, leaving your skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
• Contract pores, bestowing refined skin texture.
• Diminish wrinkles and fine lines through regular use.
• As it is crafted from pure Kansa metal, it harmonises skin's pH level for revitalisation.
• Enhances skin's natural glow for a luminous complexion.
• Serves as a natural pain alleviator and stress reducer, providing relief from headaches and sunburn.
• Good for chiseling your face and creating a well-defined jawline.
How to use:
1. Prepare skin with oil, avoid bare skin.
2. Roll outward from the centre of your face.
- On Forehead, use the bigger side and go upwards.
- On Eyebrows, use smaller end and give horizontal strokes.
3. Near eye area, use smaller end, inner to outer corner.
4. On chin & jaw, use larger end, chin to ear with firm pressure.
5. Under chin, roll upwards.
6. On neck, stroke downward for lymph drainage.
7. Repeat each stroke 5-10 times gently. Clean the tool after use and store it dry. Use 2- 3 times a week for best results.
Length - 15cm