100% Natural Avipattiakar Powder 227g
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Avipattikar Powder is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation used for digestive issues. It typically contains a blend of herbs, including ingredients like Amla (indian gooseberry), Haritaki (terminalia chebula), and Mishri (sugar candy). Avipattikar Powder is commonly used to alleviate symptoms of acidity, indigestion, and heartburn. It is believed to balance excess Pitta dosha in body, making it helpful for those with Pitta imbalances.
- This powder acts as a natural antacid, neutralising excessive stomach acid, sour taste in the mouth and relief from burning sensations.
- It supports the flow of bile from the gallbladder, aiding in digestion.
- It helps to manage nausea and prevent hiccups and vomiting.
- It alleviates neuralgic pain, particularly those associated with pitta disturbances like pain behind the eyes, at the side of the head, on the temples, etc.
- Helps with gas, belching, and bloating.
- Promotes healthy digestion, reducing the discomfort caused by indigestion and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Promotes a gentle laxative effect, eliminating inflammatory acid toxins out of the body.
- Helps to manage painful piles due to its pain relieving and Vata-Pitta dosha balancing properties.
- Also helpful in digestive issues like gastritis, GERD, IBS and kidney related problems.
How to use: 2–5g, three times per day.
Ingredients: Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Salt (Vida Lavana), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Black Cardamom (Amomum subulatum), Bay Leaf (Cinnamomum tamala), Clove (Syzgium aromaticum), Trivrit (Operculina terpethum) and Sharkara (Sugar candy).