Organic Amla Powder 1 kg - USDA Certified
- Secure Checkout
- Dispatched Today
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ingredients: 100% USDA Certified Organic Amla Powder (Emblica Officinalis)
Amla has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as an adaptogenic herb. Helps alleviate stress, anxiety, fatigue, low energy, insomnia and concentration difficulties. Amla is a superfood rich in fibre to support healthy elimination (relieve constipation).
Daily consumption of Amla promotes graceful ageing, boost collagen production and enhances skin elasticity/complexion. The intake and external application of Amla also prevents hair loss, strengths hair follicles, reduces dandruff and prevents premature greying.
- Energetically cooling, Amla removes excess heat from the body, particularly in the GI tract. Support healthy stomach lining and the functioning of digestive acids.
- Known to promote every stage of the detoxification process—from digestion to encouraging gentle cleansing and the proper elimination of natural toxins.
- Considered rejuvenating in Ayurveda, Amla promotes youthfulness, bolsters immunity, tones all the body’s tissues, while it also supports memory, balanced emotions, and a clear mind.
- Amla is known as a powerful source of antioxidants (fights free radicals) and vitamin C (the purest and richest source among fruits) which it retains even through processing.
- Strengthens blood vessels.
- Rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A), in Ayurvedic medicine amla is used for the treatment of various eye disorders. Improves vision, protects eyesight and reduces intraocular pressure which we all need in an age of constant exposure to screens.
Amla promotes healthy bones, blood, teeth, hair, and nails while supporting the proper function of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart, and lungs. Amla strengthens the body and mind, promoting overall health and well-being.
Balances Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
For nutritional purposes mix 1/2tsp - 1tsp amla in 50ml - 70ml warm water and consume in the morning 40 mins before breakfast or on an empty stomach (ensure you drink a glass of plain water first). More uses mentioned on the packet.
Non-GMO, Not Tested On Animals, No Filler, No Binders, No Common Allergens. 100% Plant-Based + Gluten-Free. GMP Certified.Paper Bag: 1 kg